• Cuts right through standing water to start working on a clogged drain
• Safe for all pipes, porcelain toilets & septic tanks
• It clings to clogs longer to dissolve them away.
• A final blast of hot water flushes away what’s left of the clog
1. For use on clogged or slow-running drains, pour one half of the bottle slowly over drain. For extremely slow-running drains or complete clogs, pour in entire contents of 20 oz. bottle.
2. Allow to work for 15 minutes. For tough problems, allow 30 minutes.
3. Flush with hot water. Repeat steps if necessary.
• Household drains (shower, garbage disposal, sinks, etc.)